Social Skills 101
Week of June 1st
Let's practice how to type PROPERLY.
We're starting with the basics.
Please mute your volume while on this website unless you have headphones.
Here are more options!
Random Act of Kindness Project!
Due: Friday, June 5th
Remember: this is a SMALL good deed, but meaningful.
This should not involve a huge production. Guidelines for what the project entails can be found below:
What are we doing in this course?
Here's a brief rundown:
- How to give a great handshake
- How to "give & take" during a conversation
- How to give off positive non-verbal communication
- How to be humble when talking about accomplishments
- How to set/eat at the table
- How to type properly
- How to politely communicate through technology
- How to make eye contact when introducing yourself
- How to accept a compliment from others
- How to speak in front of a group
- How to be a "good sport"
- How to not interrupt others
- How to address situations at a restaurant
- What it means to have good manners